All of our sculptural candles are intended as decorative homeware, however should you wish to burn them for short periods of time please adhere to the following recommendations:
- Due to the sculptural nature of your candle, once lit wax will melt in an unpredictable manner.
- To avoid damage to your surfaces, please place your candle on a large ceramic dish, on a flat surface before lighting.
- Each candle is individually hand crafted, and like the ancient sculptures that inspire them, small imperfections such as small air bubbles or frosting may be expected between pieces.
READY TO USE
Our pieces are handmade in Sydney, Australia and as such each piece is unique and no two pieces will be exactly the same.
- Candles produce a lot of heat & are inherently dangerous when lit. They can cause serious physical harm due to burning and could cause significant property damage in the case of fire.
- Handle XRJCelebration Candles with extreme care and must be stored out of reach from children.
- Do not store XRJCelebrations Candles with fire starters or matches.
XRJCelebrations Candles and Bases are meant for decoration in their unlit state, they can be lit and used for TEMPORARY ambience however DO NOT attempt to move the based when any of the candles are lit & adhere to these guidelines:
a. Candles should never be lit and left without an adult watching at all times
b. Candles should not be in reach of children
c. Candles should not be anywhere near flammable materials such as tablecloths, napery, draperies etc
d. Do not modify this custom base in anyway as you may risk the base or candles tiping.
- Please be careful when you decide to light the candles and ensure no loose clothing or hair comes into contact with the candles or flame.
- Please keep away from Children and Pets.
- Do not leave candles unattended under any circumstances.