XRJ Celebrations is looking for a committed and energetic Production Assistant to join our team for 3 days per week.
Reporting directly to the Director, you role will be managing day-to-day production of our handmade candles. This is a hands-on position. Must be able to work autonomously and collaboratively, with a motivated attitude. Experience working with Silicone Moulds Essential.
- Carry out production processes for creation of our handmade products; such as wicking, preparation and silicone moulds
- Implement and manage daily production schedule
- Reporting on daily production outputs
- Operation & maintenance of candle making equipment
- Effectively carry out quality control processes on outputs
- Manage inventory stocktake when needed, including materials
- Place PO’s for raw materials
- Receive & organise deliveries
- Adhere to high safety standards of the warehouse
- Maintain cleanliness of working space within warehouse
- Assist in picking and packing for online store
CVS to: firstname.lastname@example.org